North Myrtle Beach is set to celebrate its 33rd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival in just under a month! The event draws about 40,000 people each year, making it the perfect occasion to shake off the cold weather with friends and family.
In this post, we’ll give you the details you need to be part of the largest parade on the Grand Strand.
- When? Saturday, March 11, 2023; parade starts at 9 AM; festival lasts 11 AM – 4 PM
- Where? Main St., North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Free admission and parking
- Rain or shine event, unless unsafe weather conditions possible
- Will be broadcast live on CW21
- 3 stages of live entertainment
- Leprechaun and jr. leprechaun contest
- Shepard’s pie eating contest
- Pipe, dance, and drum performances
- Rides & games
- Irish food
- And more!
WPDE personalities Ed Piotrowski and Jennifer Abney will also announce the event, and a 120-vendor pot of gold will have something in store for everyone. There will be souvenir t-shirts as well.
For the extra festive, judges will select a winner for the best parade entries. So come decked out in green for your chance to win!
The Best Luck with the Best Service
Best Golf Car’s maintenance will keep you going through the green-garbed, red-bearded fun this St. Patrick’s Day.
Our Gas Contract covers common issues such as changing oil, oil filters, and fuel filters. We also check and replace spark plugs, air filters, and starter/drive belts as needed, according to the Club Car maintenance schedule.
Our Electric Contract includes a computer diagnostic to test for various problems. We also check and adjust batteries’ water levels.
Both service types cover many of the same areas, including:
- Checks for miscellaneous damage and excessive wear
- Suspension inspections, front-end greasing, and alignment adjustment
- Tires (outer wall cracking, pressure adjustment)
- Brake adjustment
Get in touch with Best Golf Cars so you can save green and stay green this St. Patrick’s Day!